Thursday 27 October 2016

Why I Use Essential Oils

WHAT ARE ESSENTIAL OILS ?

Essential oils are volatile (easily evaporated) liquids and aromatic compounds found within shrubs, flowers, trees, roots, bushes and seeds that are usually extracted through steam distillation.
In their pure state essential oils are some of the most concentrated natural extracts known. Have you ever thought of a plant having its own immune system? Each plant contains unique oils protecting it from pathogenic microorganisms (think, fungi, bacteria, etc.) and plant injuries. Essential oil have been around for thousands of years. Mentioned in the Bible some 200 times and in ancient medical tests; today they are fast becoming much more than the aromatherapy of the 1970's. Science is continually the multifaceted aspects of true 100% therapeutic, medical, clinically potent and pure essential oils.
WHY USE ESSENTIAL OILS ?
To enhance your physical and mental wellness:

I truly believe in looking after our whole selves not just parts; in creating a Wellness Toolkit. For me, essential oils are an integral part of my kit.

While some essential oils may uplift the spirits, others may empower you to release negative thoughts and habits.

Essential oils can be your key to a more fulfilling and balanced emotional life. From cleansing and weight management to supporting every system of the body, essential oils and essential oil-infused supplements can provide the balance you need to get your health back on track.

If you want to see how I've used essential oils on my journey with PCOS see here.
To clean and purify your home:

I am slowly eliminating harsh chemicals from my home and in particular in cleaning products and replacing them with natural cleaners. I use essential oils every day in my cleaning routine. Not only do I get therapeutic benefits from using these oils while cleaning, but I am saving so much money too!

If you're interested in learning How To Create A Toxin-Free Home Without Breaking The Bank (Or Using Much Effort) then register for our FREE online event  on 9th November here.
Prevention:

We use essential oils for the prevention of illness.

Whenever my kids are exposed to bugs at school, or in the community, I turn to Thieves oil (and many others) to give them some immune support.

I also use essential oils in my daily beauty regime and to keep my body looking and feeling healthy!

Essential oils are a tool to be used in preventing illness and in turn promoting health. You can check out my 'Living With Oils' pinboard where I pin all of my favourite remedies and recipes.

WHY YOUNG LIVING ?

YOUNG LIVING INSPIRES WELLNESS, PURPOSE AND ABUNDANCE BY DISTILLING NATURE'S GREATEST GIFTS INTO PURE ESSENTIAL OILS. WITH A COMMITMENT TO PLANT PURITY AND ESSENTIAL OIL POTENCY, YOUNG LIVING CONTINUES TO GROW; INSPIRING MILLIONS OF PEOPLE TO TRANSFORM THEIR LIVES. WHAT STARTED OUT AS A SMALL BUSINESS IN 1993, HAS BEEN PROPELLED INTO THE HIGHEST ACCOLADE OF 'WORLD LEADER'S OF ESSENTIAL OILS'. YOU CAN BE ASSURED WHEN YOU ARE USING YOUNG LIVING PRODUCTS THAT YOU ARE GETTING THE BEST OF THE BEST ! YOUNG LIVING OWN THEIR OWN FARMS, ALL OVER THE WORLD...AND THEY TAKE GREAT PRIDE IN THEIR FARMING PRACTISES, WHICH ARE BEYOND ORGANIC. 

YOU CAN LEARN MORE ABOUT THEIR FARMING PRACTISES AT WWW.SEEDTOSEAL.COM
If you would like to learn more about essential oils, then browse this site, feel free to get in contact with me and check out the 'Wellness Toolkit' page.

No comments:

Post a Comment